Vendor Instructions and Requirements
I understand that I am expected to:
• Check in on Saturday, April 28th at designated time and location. Email with specific information will be sent out the week prior to the event.
• Be interactive: We ask that all booths be interactive with the event participants. Whether this be by playing games, handing out giveaways/information, or anything else!
• Park vehicle in the designated Vendor Area once items have been successfully unloaded. One parking spot is provided per booth; additional spots are available with advanced notice to event coordinator.
• There is absolutely no unloading/set-up of booth after designated time.
• Although, the Superhero 5K & Healthy Living Extravaganza will be running “garbage patrol”, it is still the responsibility of the vendor booths keep the surrounding area clean and take garbage to the dumpster. Vendors who do not keep their area clean will not be asked back next year.
• There is absolutely no soliciting or selling outside of booth space.
• Booth spaces cannot be sublet.
• Vendors shall treat all other vendors, staff members, volunteers and event participants with curtsey and respect.
• We promote family oriented goods. No knives, lighters, articles with offensive content (profanity, nudity, racism, etc.), body piercing services, drug paraphernalia, etc. are all not to be displayed/sold/promoted at the event.
• Vendor signage is allowed only in the allotted booth space. Advertising (lawn signs, banners, etc.) is forbidden outside of booth area.
• Booths are expected to be open for the entire duration of the event. No set-up or deliveries are permitted during event.
• Violation of any event conduct rules will result in immediate forfeiture of space at this event and at any future events.
• The Vendor shall indemnify and save harmless Superhero 5K & Healthy Living Extravaganza Committee and/or Riverside County, their employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, etc. for all claims for the loss, damage, or injury to persons or property caused to the vendor, his/her employees, or agents through any wrongful act, neglect, or default. The Superhero 5K & Healthy Living Extravaganza Committee and/or Riverside County, their employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, etc. shall not be liable to the vendor, his/her employees, agents or customers for any personal injury or damage to property. Everything brought to the premises by the vendor, his employees and agents or customers, shall be entirely at the risk of the vendor or others for any loss or damage.